Tapestry: A Day For You is a day of inspiration, renewal and education for women in all stages of life. Celebrate the fabric of women while raising funds for women's scholarships at IPFW - Fort Wayne.
Original Post March 7, 2011:
When: Friday, April 29, 2011, from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m.
Where: Allen County War Memorial Coliseum, Fort Wayne, IN
Tickets: $65 per person, Corporate Tables Available
Benefiting: Tapestry Parkview Endowment and Scholarship funds
Molly Ringwald, iconic star of the 1980s hit movies Pretty in Pink, The Breakfast Club, and Sixteen Candles.
The day will also feature:
- Fashion and style show hosted by Glenbrook Square
- Presentation of the 2011 Tapestry scholarship winners
- Learning opportunities in the breakout sessions
- Inspiration from the 2011 Dedication Honoree
- Shopping in the Tapestry Sponsor and Boutique booths
- Time with friends and colleagues over breakfast and lunch
Learn More About Tapestry at the IPFW web site.
|Celebrity Model Patty Martone|
|Support Tapestry Sponsors.|
|2010 Tapestry scholarship winners.|
|Try a sample.|
|Visit with long-time friends...|
|Meet new friends.|
Tapestry proceeds support the Tapestry Parkview Endowment and Scholarship funds to provide scholarships to those studying health sciences at IPFW. Since its beginning in 2002, Tapestry has raised over $371,000 and awarded $69,000 in scholarships.